- All Prices are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST
- Please ensure that the delivery address and receiver's name for your order is accurate and complete (including any business name if shipping to a work address). If these details are not correct, your package my be delayed or returned to The Little Bookroom by Australia Post.
- Shipping charges are based on information supplied from Australia Post and the Australian Booksellers Association. We currently charge a flat rate of $7 per domestic parcel.
- We rely on Australia Post but, and we use eParcel so that your purchases are easily trackable. If we don’t hear from you, we assume you have your package. After this time no refund will be issued for any missing orders.
- The information contained in this website is kept up to date and accurate to the best of our ability but, it may on occasion contain technical inaccuracies, typographical or bibliographical errors.
- Please confirm that you are ordering the correct title, format, edition, quantity and of the items to the best of your knowledge. If an error is made at the time of ordering, we are happy for you to return the item, but you will be responsible for the postage price.
- The Little Bookroom reviews every order prior to processing and will only authorise items that we believe we can source. Some items may not be available and alternatives may be recommended instead. You will not be charged for items we cannot source.
- Not all items displayed on the website are in stock at The Little Bookroom. If there will be any delays in shipping your items, we will let you know.
- Extremely specialised titles (i.e. indent titles) or titles waiting for a reprint can take 6 weeks to 4 months to source from supplier around the world. Indent titles are firm sale and cannot be cancelled or returned. In these instances we will notify you of estimated delivery times for each title with the information we have at the time of processing your order.
- School customer may wish to view our Schools FAQ for further order information.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions. If you have further queries please contact us